THANKS!

Thanks to all of you who took a gamble and came to the PMC fly-in despite the forecast looking not at all brilliant.

As it happens, (as the people who attended will know) we ended up with 3 lovely flyable days! :-) :-)

Everyone had a great time.

BEST FLY-IN / PARTY EVER! :-)

Thanks to all who did.

SW :D

found this on a Facebook Page...

Following this weekends PMC paramotor fly in i would like to thank the majority of pilots for respecting air law and the restricted areas not to fly over.

To the minority who i spent yesterday dealing with the police and fuming farmers and other local residents you are the reason the PMC will not be holding another fly in from this same venue.

Why with such beautiful open countryside to explore do you have to fly round and round the same field for hours on end just upsetting the local community !!!

THANKS.....

Simon Payne is the drama queen that actually called the Police.

And we talked alot with the Police about Paramotoring and that was about it.

After I had spoken to the Police and the Land Owner and the Local land lady, EVERYONE was more than happy (Except Simon)

As always in this sport, someone had to go out of the way to spoil it intentionally.

The proof is in the pudding isn't it? We have already been offered another field locally by the Land Lady who of course has many contacts in the area. She had even spoken to a local councillor about fireworks again for next year and the village is/was keen.

Don't believe everything you read on facebook

Especially if you were not even there on the day. :-)

SW :D