hello,how far is MHASC nowdays

Thanks to the determination of Mr. Karan and the generous help of Mr. Norman, Mr.Simon and all the other persons for establishing Paramotor flying club in Nepal. Although having keen interest in airsport i never heard of the club while in the country.would like to hear about the current status of club and get some help for me to get into this beautiful sport

thanks

Haris

Unedited reply from MHASC. :-)

START

its good and in progress slowly

2008 my first basic ppg course paid by Norman Daji, after that I took my u turn toward this wonderful adventure sports and left my army life in 2012 November

Now i am good pg and ppg pilot and want to be a instructor one day.

Karan.

END

SW :D

Hi, Haris

and all pmc members Namaste!

Yes after long break I am writing some of my progression. Now I am good pg and ppg pilot in Nepal. Going to organise small ppg airshow in chitwan festival in Nepal to promote ppg in Nepal. Pmc is forum were I get motivated and get knowledge and find good people's who realy wants to promote ppg and help others to make there dream true.

After some time we are going to provide ppg equipment on rental for mountain fly, so ppg fan not required to come in Nepal with there engine.

Special thanks for Norman Daji, Simon sir and all pmc members.

MHASC

Karan

Hello, dai namaste.........k 6 halkhaber. I am glad that you are working hard to promote ppg in nepal. Ma pani yesma dherai nai interested ho. I am 21 years old student currently in luxembourg. can i please get your cell no. or email address would like to join u.

thank you

haris..