Full membership....

All,

I seem to be getting asked a fair bit at the moment how to upgrade to a full membership.

First off, as a full member you will never pay to come to a fly-in (entry is £20 to everyone else) We have a Fly-in on the 19th 20th and 21st of July in Oxford, and a full members only fly-in at Membury in August.

You will also get a copy of the Tip to Tip DVD and the Flight for Heroes DVD.

All full members will also get a free gift when attending a fly-in. :-) :-)

Membership costs a whopping £30 per year. The DVD's alone exceed this value on all online shops, so if your coming to even one of the fly-ins your proper quids in.

So.....

To upgrade,

1. Log in

2. Click the link that says 'My Subscriptions' in the links box at the top right of every page.

3. Click Add / Renew Subscription.

From here there is only one option available to you so the rest is simple. :-)

Please make sure you e-mail or PM your address so I can send the DVD's!!!

If you are unsure if you are a full member, log in and look at the bottom of the page for people who are logged in. If your name is Orange, you are already a full member so thanks!!

If you have any problems (which you shouldn't of course) please do call and I will get it solved.

As always, thanks to all who have and those who do. :dive:

SW :D

Indeed that is the case :-)

Anyone selling the dvd's eg paramotor mag, has to give a min of £5 to charity. When we sold them it was 100% of the sale value.

Help for heroes also have a shed load of them which we're given for free to them :-)

The fact is, we have way way more dvd's than will ever be sold, like way more!!

Awareness is as important as money to any charity :-) so it's better to have them out there than sat in boxes in my office or indeed the h4h office. More so at a point in time where they have stopped selling.

The tip to tip DVD is owned by the production company that produced it but I am certain they still send money to the charity each time a trade person orders a box of them.

Help for Heroes is a charity that is very close to my heart and I will always to my best to raise money for them.

Hope this helps to clear that up for you. :-)

SW :D

Sent from my iPhone using PMC Forum mobile app