warning for like water drag

I just know someone will pitch out the Agma system shortly so I would just like to say.....

Although a very very good idea (if) you insist on flying over deep water with no glide clear options..... But , treat it like a condom!!! They sometimes don't work.

In other words don't rely on it!! :-)

The better option of course is remain in a glide clear position or stick to still water that you can stand up in. (If) your going to do it at all that is.

SW :D

Sent from my iPhone using PMC Forum mobile app

I just know someone will pitch out the Agma system shortly so I would just like to say.....

Although a very very good idea (if) you insist on flying over deep water with no glide clear options..... But , treat it like a condom!!! They sometimes don't work.

In other words don't rely on it!! :-)

The better option of course is remain in a glide clear position or stick to still water that you can stand up in. (If) your going to do it at all that is.

SW :D

Sent from my iPhone using PMC Forum mobile app

Good advise. ending up in the drink with a Paramotor on your back and a Paraglider wrapped around your legs is not a good option regardless of the safety systems you may have, and in my opinion (whatever thats worth :? ) it's not worth the risk (.. in deep/fast moving water)