The Black Hawks have landed

jjenkins007

Folks,

Rich and I collected our Brand New Jet Black Parajet Volutions (aka Black Hawks) yesterday and what pleased new owners we are!

We both would like to congratulate Gilo and his team for creating such a superb and sexy looking machine and for spending the time of showing us how they are built starting from a piece of metal right through to the finished product.

If any of you are considering buying a Parajet.........DO IT! We checked and checked again every major brand of Paramotor but im telling you the Parajet is in a different league!

I wish i could upload and show some photies but i don't have a web server to store the Pics! No doubt in the very near future you will seeing them taking to the sky's!

:lol:

OUT

Hi The final black hawk has arrived. Simon you'll be pig sick when you see it. Totally the Dog's B***!!@ks. Can I borrow your motor. I don't want to get mine dirty ??

See you in the next few days. Can't make Sunday, Still got all the walls out in the kitchen.