Beautiful Flight

mike1714

Bob and I had two brilliant flights, one yesterday and one on Wednesday. Shorts and tee shirts weather.

Was so cool watching the cars queing at J3 M25 with people coming home from work, being above and being in your own little world..........................brilliant!!!!

I often wonder what they are all thinking in their cars......................................

Roll on the next flight.

Any body going to the Silverstone fly-in..................if it gets off the ground :?

Mike

Mike you absolute sod - I was stuck at J3 in a queue of cars watching you and explaining to my mate that you were in a paramotor (not a parachute) and that's how you could go up as well as down. Nice flying by the way -just watch out for those pylons they looked awfully close......

Are you guys not in the LTMA there?

More to the point where are you flying from? I live just off of junction 4/4a of the M3 and it would be good to know there are fellow fliers just down the road.

As it stands at present I have to travel 70-80 miles if I want to meet up with other people that fly.

I am still under instruction and only had 6 flights but I am hoping that will be remedied fairly soon.

Darren.

Mike you absolute sod - I was stuck at J3 in a queue of cars watching you and explaining to my mate that you were in a paramotor (not a parachute) and that's how you could go up as well as down. Nice flying by the way -just watch out for those pylons they looked awfully close......

Hi Dan,

yes we did have grins on our faces up there............ :acro:

We were getting the creases put of our wings. Hoping to get down to Barry's down your neck of the woods for a few flights. Have got a few cross country flights in mind.................but as usual nothing happens unless someone plans it......me!!! heh heh!

Pylons - yep have to respect them. They limit our take off if there is an easterly aspect wind, otherwise they run north/south so taking off isnt a problem!

Pedham Place Golf Course to be exact..........in the boot sale field.

Hey if you're passing pop over.

Mike

explaining to my mate that you were in a paramotor (not a parachute) and that's how you could go up as well as down

i was out over town the other night and the next day bumped into 3 different people 'was that you on that parachute/hang glider last night'

grrrr, to the uneducated masses, do you ever get sick of repeating yourself....??

Know the feeling.....................I get asked......'are you sure its safe hanging from those strings?'!!!

Mike

Are you guys not in the LTMA there?

More to the point where are you flying from? I live just off of junction 4/4a of the M3 and it would be good to know there are fellow fliers just down the road.

As it stands at present I have to travel 70-80 miles if I want to meet up with other people that fly.

I am still under instruction and only had 6 flights but I am hoping that will be remedied fairly soon.

Darren.

Darren,

We have 2500ft to play with! Hey if you're in the area......................get in touch i only live 5mins away!

Mike