w/end flying

jock

Looks like an ITV Proxima sink machine?

Richard

State of the art itv dakota 1990.never flown or taken out of its bag till a few mths ago only 5hrs on it from new,dhv1 wed.thurs i can get out,

Tis a good idea to check the line lengths if a wing has been stored for this long ( I am sure you know this, but thought I would use the post to highlight it )

Older wings suffer from line shrinkage over long periods of storage / non use. They can easily be stretched back again by hand.

SW :D

Looks like an ITV Proxima sink machine?

Richard

It is a proxima dont know why i said dakota,i flew it at selsly, flys good,sean will be sending it off for a service after his 2 trees stint,yes flying in the winter with the lines on damp ground it does make sense to have a line check,once in a while.weather looking crap this week.we might get minus 10 round here this week.

Still looks like an old ITV Proxima to me. Jock, are you sure this is a Dakota? Dakota's only came out in the mid 2000's.

Richard

ps - cracking flying on the first flight (1pm-230pm) in (up to) 350 ft/min thermals today! Got to base with engine off in 15 minutes at 3,600ft.

nice one some pgs on malvern 2day, but i was in nod land worked last night.