Spotted

To be honest that was the reason for posting as it was my wife that heard it first, and then she looked. She thought it might be broken in some way.

The fact that she noticed it, meant it had to be very loud as she is used to being around them and knows what kind of noise they make.

I have now idea who the pilot is either, but he was also flying around the same time (midday) on Friday.

On Saturday he flew directly over head me in Angmering/Ferrring at well below 500ft. The noise this thing made was incredible.

I regularly fly this area having got permission from a local farmer to take off and land in one of his fields. I always take particular care not to hang around after take off so that i dont annoy the local residents. I have already had two neighbours asking if that was me making the noise at the weekend. One of them was concerned as they thought something was severely wrong with the engine.

Could I kindly ask this pilot not irritate even more people by not flying over built up areas with that engine and especially at stupid heights.

George