• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

nice one dragonfly, you are lucky enough to live in a place where the weather allows you some fantastic flying, unfortunately here in the uk we seem to be stuck in a cycle of endless windy days at the moment, myself and a couple of others did manage an hour yesterday but even that was a bit choppy.

nice one dragonfly, you are lucky enough to live in a place where the weather allows you some fantastic flying, unfortunately here in the uk we seem to be stuck in a cycle of endless windy days at the moment, myself and a couple of others did manage an hour yesterday but even that was a bit choppy.

In Thailand last week just start to Winter, heavy windy for almost every day last week. Now the weather so cool for flying.

:wingover:

Tell me about it, i cant even get any training until around March (locally).

92 hrs thats great, im coming to stop at yours for a month ;)

I got the wrong training, my trainer let me first flight after only 2 days trained. On that time I was very happy but after that, I realized that's very dangerous for new pilot. Lucky me I did not get heart on my FF.

my FF vid

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

I did better for 2nd F in the same day.

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

I recorded my all flight in this.

http://translate.google.co.th/translate ... 6start%3D0

Now tell me yours. :D

I agree, your first flight does look scary ... but you made it :)

Nice training record with your vids too.

I dont have any vids to show, if i can find some photos i will upload them, i havent flown ParaMotors or ParaGliders yet, ive flown 2 and 3 axis MicroLight Aircraft for several hours about 10yrs ago but it was too expensive for me to carry on (3 children, wife, mortgage etc etc), but now they are older i can take at flying again :D

Although you can not fly around Stone henge due to airspace restrictions (it's on the edge of a massive military training area ) I have been assured a number of times that polite phone call is all it would take.

If you don't make the call, they will take you to the cleaners for sure.

SW :D

• 3 weeks later...