powick sunday

jock

Hey Jock, did you get that new 'beast' in the air today, or was it the hang glider?

Just totalled 11.6 gps flying hours for the last 3 days. Great thermal flying. Engine doing well after fitting the new carb and a new exhaust tailpipe baffle.

Richard

no i didnt get out wife told me at last minute, she was off to london with her mate.nipper sitting. but van loaded and im of to powick after the school bus picks the nipper up,def up 2day.......................

Hi guys

How are you all, i have had barely any time in the air this year. Mainly due to work as its all going feckin mental. Thats the problem with working for yourself, the buck stops and you have no control over work load!! I am going to try my best tp start getting out a bit more though so will start checking here regularly, hope to catch up with you soon

. Jock, whats the story with Powick then? I had a look the other day and its had a bit fenced off, is it still ok to fly?

Thanks

Dan

Hi guys

How are you all, i have had barely any time in the air this year. Mainly due to work as its all going feckin mental. Thats the problem with working for yourself, the buck stops and you have no control over work load!! I am going to try my best tp start getting out a bit more though so will start checking here regularly, hope to catch up with you soon

. Jock, whats the story with Powick then? I had a look the other day and its had a bit fenced off, is it still ok to fly?

Thanks

Dan

Hi dan yes i flew powick the other day.the fence is a gas main i was told.just 2 gates to climb over insted of the 1 now.i dont know when the machines will be in there ,will need to use diff/ entry when they start work to keep them happy i suppose.kite feids are £7 a day instead of yearly upfront fees now..........see you soon.............