could this be adapted (go kart engine)

lee_d

hi all

do you think this engine could be adapted for a paramotor

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Go-Kart-Petrol-En ... 2ea7e5cec6

regards

lee

yes ive built 2 loncins, and.2 wiltec gx200 if you go for the wiltec gx200 i have everything you need.reduction.prop etc i have an engine in bits new, all for sale.not the one in the pics i will be useing that one. have you looked on eggmotor site for info.kobra paramotors are bringing this engine out in a ppg.

5733640a4d39b_Picture006(Small).jpg.5e90

5733640a52d80_Picture007(Small).jpg.6497

5733640a577e1_Picture008(Small).jpg.768f

looks good m8

have you got the plans on how to converte or how much would you be looking to sell a converted one for

also would these suit a 100kg pilot

regards

lee

bailey flew his loncin at 83kg flew well.100kg might be pushing it.it is.. you would need 130 prop and a good wing.its easy to build the gx engine all the parts need can be got from.bailey/or gx160.com.or agk. stainless valves £60/billet conrod £60/cam/£600/gx160 head or mill the gx200 one £50.bailey reduction or make your own.55kg thurst.the kobra gx is 60-65kg thurst dont know how they modded the head to get them figs,but they have,i have a new loncin in bits with all the reduction parts.billet rod.cam/flat top piston. etc for sale plus 3 blade ivo prop.if anyone wants to build a gx.but the bottom pulley was done for the wiltec gx 200/.its best to get new engine complete as they are only £100 and build from there.but im keeping the gx in the pics .£350 for all the bits i have total bargain.£800 worth of bits.not add anywhere as im not bothered if i dont sell them.also got med- large one size fits all apco harness with low/high/med hang points new only ground tested. 07963718675