Flying in Oxon 2011

Okay guys it has been to quiet on this site for too long.

I know there are plenty of you flying in Oxfordshire as I have seen you!

I saw someone chasing a balloon over Aylesbury last month, a couple of Paramotors regularly flying over wing and a couple of weeks ago someone flying near Stadhampton.

We are not flying at Shabbington at the moment because of the crops which are not harvested until May so I am going to Membury at the moment and enjoying it.

It would be great to get together with some more local pilots, even if only for a beer, so how about a 'show of hands' and I will arrange a get together.

Hope to hear from some of you.

regards

Eddie

Okay guys it has been to quiet on this site for too long.

I know there are plenty of you flying in Oxfordshire as I have seen you!

I saw someone chasing a balloon over Aylesbury last month, a couple of Paramotors regularly flying over wing and a couple of weeks ago someone flying near Stadhampton.

We are not flying at Shabbington at the moment because of the crops which are not harvested until May so I am going to Membury at the moment and enjoying it.

It would be great to get together with some more local pilots, even if only for a beer, so how about a 'show of hands' and I will arrange a get together.

Hope to hear from some of you.

regards

Eddie

Hi Eddie,

I'm a newbie to paramotoring. Currently training with Simon at Membury. I live in Oxford and would certainly like to make contact with other Oxford area flyers.

Best,

Dave

Hi Eddie,

I won't be there over the bank holiday. Probably one day next week. I've probably only got one or two more sessions with Simon before my training's over, then it's a long old wait for delivery of my motor. Look forward to meeting up with you and the other Oxford gang when I'm kitted up.

Cheers,

Dave