buying a ppg

jock

I thinking of buying a new ppg.i will finished the egg gx.but want to have a good summer flying.so im thinking of a rocco super or volution 2 macro.both have good dealer back up.ive tried ringing parajet but just get answer phone are they away.whats the price of the volution with netting on frame.parajet say from £3995

Hi Jock, having just ordered the new Volution 2 Macro and visited Parajet yesterday, I can tell you they are very busy, but also, I hope Jim doesn't mind me saying this, they are just about to move into their new factory down the road. So all I can suggest is, if you get an answer machine, leave your details and hopefully they will get back to you asap. As for the price, yes its £3995 for the Macro Volution 2, although if you want it done in a different colour, its an extra £250 I think.

Excited in anticipation of getting mine in the near future. :fail::tripup::wingover:

Hi Jock, having just ordered the new Volution 2 Macro and visited Parajet yesterday, I can tell you they are very busy, but also, I hope Jim doesn't mind me saying this, they are just about to move into their new factory down the road. So all I can suggest is, if you get an answer machine, leave your details and hopefully they will get back to you asap. As for the price, yes its £3995 for the Macro Volution 2, although if you want it done in a different colour, its an extra £250 I think.

Excited in anticipation of getting mine in the near future. :fail::tripup::wingover:

cheers, that explians the no answer,the answer phone box is full.what time scale have you got for del,the vol/2 is the same weight as parajet polini.which is very good.

I have been told around 6 weeks (possibly before, fingers crossed. :wink::D ).

I have this week off and was hoping to progress through the course, but the weather isn't playing ball. :(

Well ive gone and bought a Volution mk11 macro.6wks del.bring on the summer.