First flight today

chawk1

Managed my first flight today under the supervision and training of Pete B at Membury.

A few hairy moments and a bit of a rough landing but a brilliant experience,

a big thanks especially to Pete and everyone at the club who have provided wonderful

help and support througout my training.

Clive

Managed my first flight today under the supervision and training of Pete B at Membury.

A few hairy moments and a bit of a rough landing but a brilliant experience,

a big thanks especially to Pete and everyone at the club who have provided wonderful

help and support througout my training.

Clive

Top Banana, Pete's got a 100% success rate, he's not left one up there yet!

Nearly got my first flight, but seeing as I was GH my new wing (Thanks Meds) and started my motor for the first time it was a progressive day.

As the wind started to get up (for a first flight) I did a GH reverse launch including throttle. Had the motor been running I'd have been off! :P

VERY WELL DONE CLIVE!!

You made it look easy mate!

Andrew, Your day has been great also.. everything is gelling well now, you are as close as close can be without actually touching. :-)

Stay happy :-)

SW :D

VERY WELL DONE CLIVE!!

You made it look easy mate!

Andrew, Your day has been great also.. everything is gelling well now, you are as close as close can be without actually touching. :-)

Stay happy :-)

SW :D

There was no point pushing to launch when the weather was deteriorating, shame as it went quiet again just as we were leaving! :roll:

Next viable day I'll get down early and be set up first thing, Tuesday is looking good.