Hi From Wroughton!

Hi im Joe. I live in wroughton and hope to take up this sport one day when i have the money. :?

I've been interested in paragliding for a while now but think paramotoriing is more versatile and much more fun.

In the future I hope to train on a paraglider at Paravion then do a conversion course to a motor.

Hummmmm,

If it's motors your interested in, you don't need to do a Paragliding course at all, I think this route will cost more and take way more time...

It took me almost a year to do my paragliding course despite being able to visit on any day.

Just an idea... but maybe a look into a Paramotor instructor may be a better option.

Welcome to the PMC!

SW :D

Hey Joe!

This is the place to be for paramotoring! I was thinking the same way as you initially. However, I .now think they're 2 completely different animals. I'd seriously just do a paramotoring course. The paramotor club instructors seem to have the right idea. That's who I'm going with in the next few months. ( just waiting to find out when the next instructors course is!)

This forum is super helpful too so don't be shy!

Tj.

hi everyone

ive been talking to tony (asquaddie) about this and he also said a paramotor course is much cheaper than the way I thought.

I also looked at simons training at membury airfield which is kind of close so I think thats the route i will take when I have the money etc. to do it

thanks for the replies

Joe