National Paramotor League - 2nd Leg 24/25 April

With just over a week to go (yes, they really have given just over a weeks notice!), the date for the next leg of the UK Paramotor League has been announced -

Email from andyair@btconnect.com to PPGCompsUK@yahoogroups.com

"Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:17:35 +0000

Subject: [PPGCompsUK] Calling all Comp Pilots!

The second leg of the 2010 National Paramotor League will take place at Boston Aero Club in Lincolnshire on the weekend of Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th April 2010.

There's no pre-registration, so you just need to turn up on the Friday afternoon/evening in time to pitch your tent and attend the mandatory initial briefing at 21.00.

Tasks commence from 07.30 on the Saturday morning and the event will finish by 16.00 on the Sunday afternoon.

Fees are just £30 for the competition, camping and use of the facilities at Boston.

For more information, see http://www.ppgcomps.co.uk/league"

Best regards,

Ian.

............Seems I need to apologise to the organisers.

There was a brief announcement at the end of December last year which I must have missed in all of the Christmas/New Year excitement!

I will probably pay a visit on 24/25 April and will possibly enter the Open Championship in June once I've had more chance to prepare.

Is anyone from here going to visit or enter either of these???

Regards,

Ian.