thursday/fri

jock

ME TO THATS WHY THE FLYKE IS BEING BUILT.I WILL KNOW FRIDAY AFTER I TRY THE GX,GETTING OLDER IS A PAIN,THE BRAIN SAYS 20YR OLD THE BONES 90YR. WHY DONT YOU COME TO THE BEACON FOR A HOP OVER THE BACK I CAN GET THE WIFE TO PICK US UP AROUND WORCS/EVESHAM. THURSDAY

Jock

I should be around on Thursday Friday so may well come over for a fly.

I have never flown Malvern in a Westerly (usually up the Mynd if its blowing from W) so wouldn't mind a quick briefing if your around.

Richard, sorry to hear that you have knee/Back trouble? I have had Sciatica in the past, its not that funny! If you need a hand carrying stuff up the hill on Thursday just shout.

Dan

No probs dan xc now showing more nw but the wind will be still wnw on the beacon i will check the malvern wyche wind meter thurs morn to be sure. nw is ok if planning a hop over the back.looking light wind friday excelent. 4-5 day flyable weather comming up,,,come on down phil .have you done any hill flying, as the beacon needs the pilot to have at least 15hrs hill flying,as per malvern club rules,but dan and me will give you the site breifing if you have any hill lexperience,, if you have not done much hill flying then the weekend is much better for you as wind will be east and we can go to kettle sings hill which is a lot more suited to new hill pilots.or c/morten.there will be mhhgc club coaches there sat to help to...