Reserve attatchment points

moonwrasse

Hello.

I am about to continue my training when the weather sorts its self out at the weekends....

Been looking at how to attatch my reserve to my harness, but cant see any points? I was very suprised not to find any points at the back of the harness

Do people attatch their reserve bridles to their frames instead? would the frame stand the shock load of a deployment?

I have a fly smn 122 with a woody valley harness?

I am going to The Loft tomorrow to get my Paragliding reserve Re-packed so might take my Paramotor harness down for them to look at. I am sure they could sew in some points for me..

Cheers

Stu

Hello.

I am about to continue my training when the weather sorts its self out at the weekends....

Been looking at how to attatch my reserve to my harness, but cant see any points? I was very suprised not to find any points at the back of the harness

Do people attatch their reserve bridles to their frames instead? would the frame stand the shock load of a deployment?

I have a fly smn 122 with a woody valley harness?

I am going to The Loft tomorrow to get my Paragliding reserve Re-packed so might take my Paramotor harness down for them to look at. I am sure they could sew in some points for me..

Cheers

Stu

They should be on the front of the shoulder straps.

Get the loft to have a look.

Hi Dave,

Mike at the loft done our reserve and harness inspection and repack for £30.

Its normally £40 but we drove down with 3 for him to do, so he done us a deal.

Its good to go down as you get to hang in his rig and throw your reserve....

Plus he put some reserve attachments points on my shoulder straps for £10.. something that woody valley forgot to do !!!!