SAT 23RD

morgy

Hi Simon, would you mind if I came along on sat to try out my new Fusion please?

Cheers.

Mikey

Hi Simon, would you mind if I came along on sat to try out my new Fusion please?

Cheers.

Mikey

I fly a fusion as well if you like we could go of on a little XC to try out your new toy if the weather is playing ball!!

Overcast,

7mph gusting to 18

it's one of those day's I am afraid...

As it is now I would say its doable, but I am not sure that it will remain so.

Sorry mate, your call.

SW :D

Great that you had a 'nice' flight Peter. :-)

Last Sunday's was about as rock and roll as you would ever want for I think you will agree LOLOL

Hope you liked the wing :-)

SW :D

V happy with the wing, cheers. Taking it nice and gently as I get used to it. Flight was short today as I had father-in-law patiently waiting the field for me. Fortunately he was able to act as official photographer!

I can't wait for my Parajet, should be ready in March they say. Seeing how easily your compact went into the boot of my truck, it did make me think about the frame size again. Thing is, I will have to take the frame and the prop off anyway to put it in the place where I plan to store it, so probably nothing gained by getting the compact.

573363f74152b_DSC_0078copy.jpg.135e5dcba

Dam looks like missed a nice days flying on sat!!! oh well at least i got 4 hours paragliding in at devils dyke. smooth air all day! The Fusion never missed a beat. I got some strange looks from pilots on dhv2/3 dhv3 gliders as i flew past them on the ridge on the take off trim setting.

My Fusion i love it best all round win out there IMO :dive: