Karan returns to Pune

Norman,

I have a brand new seawind helmet with built in headphones & Mic etc for him, the size is XL61-62cm. The radio attachment lead will fit a Kenwood radio. It has been donated by a friend of mine who bought it and then took ill and had to give up his dreams of flying. I'm in the UK for a couple of days next week so if you want it for him can you PM me your address and I will send it to you.

Alan

Simon,

That is excellent, thank you. I will feel a bit like Father Christmas in December I think. :lol:

Dave,

Thanks for that, to the best of my knowledge no, he doesn't have one. He has made a ground handling harness out of bits of strapping and a couple of krabs but has not got as far as navigation yet though that is clearly 'on the near horizon'. It would be very welcome.

Blog Update

Oasis_Pune-tm.jpg

This is the wing your contributions have gone towards gents.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Friends :D:coptor: , Namaste!

I am again move to Pune for refresh my PPG flying on 01 Jan 2011 and Join my Instructors (Eric & Mangesh) there, for my refresher. They tell me they are busy for a week but they will try to give me a time for refresh my flying & then move to Nepal to join Paramotor Yatra 2011. I dont want to say any more about MHASC yet, just saying that mission is still in progress, not stoped . I am very happy that I get a leave to see that Paramotor Yatra in Nepal. Till date the 21 participator from different country are fly in Yatra.

Russia - 09

Singapore - 01

Malasiya - 01

Brazil - 02

Netherlands - 01

Belgium - 02

Isreal - 03

France - 02

All the best to all and Happy landings…………………………………….. :wingover:

yours..........

Karan

MHASC