Back from California

dan_p

Hi everyone

I got back from California last weekend. What an awsome place to fly, flew everday day apart from one! flew some cracking sites from super smooth big coastal sites to mountain sites with sharp edged blue thermals!! some active flying required at times but rewarding if you had the bollox to stay in the cores. met some great people too with some nice attitudes to flying. I would deffinately reccomend getting over there with a wing if you get the chance. Sites we flew were Torrey Pines, Big Sur, Dunlap, Crestline, Elsinore and Dunlap. Hard to pick a favourite as they all had there merrits. Crestline and Elsinore had some cool people and we met some of the E-Team and Mad Mitch.

Holidays over i'm working in Dublin for a week but looking forward to firing the motor up and getting some UK airtime soon. Get in touch if anyones going out.

Jock - the motor looks wicked mate, can't wait to see that in action.

Dan

hi the pics from cali r great,u beyond extreme chaps dont halft get around.just wired the stop switch up.the only thing i need now is a small 2inch silencer.all done ready for a quick flight.could go to powick the traffic will drown out any noise i make for a quick float.need to check how high the brakes will be as im using my pg wing and high hang point.its sure got the thurst to get my lump of lard of the ground....

I could deffinately have my arm twisted for Monday!! should be working but if Malverns looking good for a motor then I may have to have an extended lunch break!

Eddie, I got the phone message but I am still out of the country, phone bill is allready going to be a wounder, will be back later tonight so will call over the weekend.

Dan