Newbie Tandem

First off .. Hello all :D

Having had the scare of my life on my motorbike a couple of weekends ago (2ft off head on at 60mph, and hitting a car I was overtaking, but staying upright with a tankslapper for those who are bikers ) I'm pondering getting rid of the bike and trying something new. I did 8-9 parachute jumps a few years ago so liked being under a canopy, are there organized try out days, or somewhere I can try a tandem flight ?

I live in North yorkshire (settle area)

First off .. Hello all :D

Having had the scare of my life on my motorbike a couple of weekends ago (2ft off head on at 60mph, and hitting a car I was overtaking, but staying upright with a tankslapper for those who are bikers ) I'm pondering getting rid of the bike and trying something new. I did 8-9 parachute jumps a few years ago so liked being under a canopy, are there organized try out days, or somewhere I can try a tandem flight ?

I live in North yorkshire (settle area)

PM Sent

As a motorcylist as well, i was unlucky not to have the near miss at 60mph and ended up with a broken back in 5 places, 4 broken ribs in several places, broken sternum, shattered nose, broken hand, broken foot and dead on the roadside twice.

Flying is my second hobbie and it's more fun than the biking but thr flying days are limited. Paragliding is going to my second hobbie after the paramotoring me thinks.

Hello and welcome