Pap spares........Please

garyfreefly

The gearbox of my pap is leaking oil onto the clutch.......Ive done the job before on one of my old paps...

The only place I can get a oil seal and gasket is from Skydragons........and he is on holiday untill the end on September ????? So I have no back up for spares at all SH*T ..........And it gets worse I am supposed to go on a paramotor tour in Scotland on the 20th :( Sept

Does any know where I can get what I am after........ANYWHERE .....( ps I dont speak spanish only Welsh )

Paraventure has quit being a dealer for Pap.....

Also you need a special tool to hold the gear whilst you remove the clutch drum ......I made one last time ( but can I find it since my girlfriend tided up ) No chance...........can anybody sell me one PLEASE

The gearbox of my pap is leaking oil onto the clutch.......Ive done the job before on one of my old paps...

The only place I can get a oil seal and gasket is from Skydragons........and he is on holiday untill the end on September ????? So I have no back up for spares at all SH*T ..........And it gets worse I am supposed to go on a paramotor tour in Scotland on the 20th :( Sept

Does any know where I can get what I am after........ANYWHERE .....( ps I dont speak spanish only Welsh )

Paraventure has quit being a dealer for Pap.....

Also you need a special tool to hold the gear whilst you remove the clutch drum ......I made one last time ( but can I find it since my girlfriend tided up ) No chance...........can anybody sell me one PLEASE

The gasket you can make.

Is there a number on the seal? if not take it out and take it to a bearing or hydraulic shop and they may be able to supply one the same.

Have you asked on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/top80/

Thats if you don't get it any where else in time.

Hi,

If you're getting desparate try PAP on their Spanish number (00 34 952 884 811) - also on their website. I've been having my PAP engine fixed under warranty over the last 2 weeks and they didn't seem to mind me phoning them direct (no spanish req'd) although they said their preferred route would (obviously) be via sky dragons when they were about. Perhaps they could mail you what you need from spain. They managed to get my entire TOP 80 block sent back in 2 working days (arrived today).