Anyone weighed an HE 120 ?

Farmer_Dave

Gary

Fire is scary as k**f. Love to know exactly how it started ???

re. building you your perfect machine to your spec. Ring me if you want 07954 313080

Had the same request 2 days ago. Chap didn't want the Simmo. Cant understand it myself :o but the customer is always right.

Nother chap to talk to about custom building is Pete B. He'll tell you how much agro it involves.

Dave

My perfect Paramotor would be ......Pap chassis......Bailey kick start......with a clutch drive prop.... :D ...If anybody makes one or puts one together for me youve got a sale.......and no doubt you will sell a lot more as well :acro::D

I'm sure PAP do make a foot attached pull start on their Ross motors which also has clutch / reduction gearbox. The Belgian PAP team fly them.

Whitters.

Gary

I posted that before I spoke to you on the phone. But you have most of what you want, the PAP frame, clutch, and you can have the kick start stirrup if you want. The only thing you haven't got, of your list of requirements is the 4 stroke motor. However. If you added that, also, to what you have, minus the Ross ofcourse, it would be a little heavier, and probably more difficult to get airborn. Having said that, the 4 strokes out there now (Bailey) with big props, do have fair ability, even if not quite as zippy as a Simmo 200. I would keep the Ross in that frame if I were you. The thrust and economy are quite good. If we met up for a day I could show you something completely different though.

Dave

Ps. Congrats on the new site Simon. Cool