Paramotor Strobe Light.

As far as I know, the Micro Avionics 'Stand alone' Strobe light is the only 12v Strobe designed with Paramotors in mind.

I have always considered the strobe at a penny short of £90 to be a bit on the steep side!, so I looked in the maplins books at the componant parts and they came to £70 for equal spec (brightness) without the waterproof case and bracked that the MA unit has.

Even so...... still pricey I know but it is what it is because thats how much it costs and thats life. (you may notice a lack of competitors....if they are so expensive.... why no competition? )

any how..... I got one, I have put the Parajet socket on the end and mounted it on the upper section of the frame (I am lucky enough to not have to take my motor apart) So tomorrow its switch on, plug in and start up. and test of the MA strobe unit (I hope I dont get attacked by passing planes again!!!!!) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

More to come.........

PS (Parajet will be supplying the same unit with the required socket on the end for the same cost in 2-3 weeks.)

SW :D

• 2 months later...