GPS Motion X for the Iphone

All, With an Iphone,

GPS Motion X is an amazing Iphone App,

Although it has no air maps, in conjunction with one it's perfect for the job. All of the woods are marked and very clear and accurate. and putting in waypoints for a route is a simple double tap, for the first one, move the map to the second and double tap....

You can of course enter Lat and Long postcodes, and all the normal stuff.

the best feature is the mapping though, its ace!

O and it exports tracks to Google Earth at the touch of a button!

O and it's £1.99

SW :D

Read this in bed this morning. Downloaded app whilst in shower. Jumped in car, 10 seconds flicking through screens in app. Started the stopwatch, drove to work, parked in car park, stopped stopwatch, saved route, clicked share button, walked into work, downloaded email and opened kmz into google earth - bang on!

Great for the money. Seems to do lots of cool stuff, just need time to play. But ease of use and accuracy - 10/10. If only you could have vector overlays (also what googleearth on iphone needs...)

Ben

Shame there is no i phone airmap app :D

Its only a matter of time. And the more I play, I am finding it SO easy to use, it should be simple to add my 'local' airspace for now by hand.

SW :D