Parajet Macro on EBAY

macey2kk

No seriously, you said in the listing "The Volution Macro is design specifically for the dedicated long distance flyer and the heavy weight pilots of 100 kg or more who wants serious power"

Does that mean it's no good for me 90kg's ???? you will have to excuse my ignorance i'm a bit new to this :D

Tom :D

No seriously, you said in the listing "The Volution Macro is design specifically for the dedicated long distance flyer and the heavy weight pilots of 100 kg or more who wants serious power"

Does that mean it's no good for me 90kg's ???? you will have to excuse my ignorance i'm a bit new to this :D

Tom :D

no tom, it would be fine for you, it means that the extra power will result in more fuel efficiency for you - great when you get into x country trips.

Who used this one on the Tip to Tip ?? Also what's the list price for one of these new :)

dont know the tip to tip pilot - all i know is that he finished early.

as for list price - parajet currently advertise the volution ( smaller machne ) for 5950 with wing, that puts the volution at around 3800 - 4000.

macro obviously more - give em a ring!