Another Busy, Awesome day!

To everyone who was at the flag pole today, that was an awesome day! 14 cars in the end many with more than one person in. And just for a fly!! not even a fly in or anything. GREAT!

So, The First flight we thought we would have, we had! all went well.

Everyone who wanted to fly, flew.

The vibe all day was just perfect, Propper stuff, landing after sunset for a beer.

Well done Paddy mate!

Your better at flying already than you ever were a shooting! LOLOLOL

SW :D

All, yes a brilliant day. Had a great flight thanks to Simon lending me a spare prop. A great crowd and it was good to see paddy land with that all knowing grin across his face, Well done Keith. It got slightly gusty midday but we all chatted through it with plenty of cups of coffee and tea to drink.

My first PPG since T2T,

See you again soon guys and girls.

Regards Mike :D

I have had a lot of experiences in my life and done lots of different things but nothing absolutley nothing comes close to being in the air with nothing but a motor and a wing awsome just dont cover it.I would like to thank first of all Simon thank you so much that has got to be one of the greatest experiences you can give anyone no matter what they have done before ,Colin for being so calm cheers mate and everyone else who gave me advice and didn't take the mick too much and what a brilliant atmosphere to do it in thanks to all CHEERS KEITH. :D