Flying Quainton & grendon underwood

gavdo

This is a call out for the pilot i have been seeing in the last few days around quainton and grendon underwood. Contact me i am local and always looking for other local pilots to enjoy fyling with. I am very tempted to make this like a lonley hearts ad! what the hell... hear goes

Looking for local paramotor pilot for good fun and activities must be experienced with GSOH, own field and fully working equipment.

got it out my system now, much better

regards

Gav

Hi Guys

Malcs Unfortunatly I have no idea what N/S A/F means. I hope that it is not flying related and you have just expressed your extensive knowledge of personal ads!! (I don't know if thats a good thing). Please enlighten me

v23nb Andrew Shepard hey. I see that he is a bit of a competion man. When he is back in may i will try to contact him.

On Friday whilst flying around aylesbury I also flew with someone on an Action GT with a silver framed paramotor that looked like a pap cage possible an 1100 (Very deep small fluted). If you have any ideas that would be good, First spotted them over stone /Haddenham and flew with them for a few minutes towards hardwick/pichcott/oving area.

Anyway I hope that you have all been enjoying the fine weather of last week and got in a good few hours more than me. Although the few hours i have had recently have been some of the smoothest.

On Friday whilst flying around aylesbury I also flew with someone on an Action GT with a silver framed paramotor that looked like a pap cage possible an 1100 (Very deep small fluted). If you have any ideas that would be good, First spotted them over stone /Haddenham and flew with them for a few minutes towards hardwick/pichcott/oving area.

Yes that was Andrew on the GT but he was flying his H&E 80. Rob was airborne on a Synth 34 with a PAP1400. There were a few others around as well. I couldn't get out at the weekend due to guests from overseas but yesterday Rob and Andrew took off from Andrews garden and followed the railway line until they had no more fuel. They landed next to the train station in Warwick and got a train home! The Synth 34 with a 15 stone pilot on a PAP 1400 Ros 125 burnt less fuel than an Action GT 26 with an 11 stone pilot on an H&E 80!!! The Synth was on a neutral trim while the GT was on fast for them both to do the same speed.

Hi Gavdo

Yes it was a lovely flight. We flew up the M40 for a while then broke north to another flying field, no one flying. Then over to Warwick to land right next to the railway station, 20 minutes before the next train.

Got all our stuff together then got the train home. One of my best flights this year. :D:D:D

Rob

• 5 months later...

Hi Rob et al

Yep that was certainly my most memorable flights of 2008, thanks for sharing it with me. We will be back to the UK in the next few months, and look forward to doing more of the same!

I have been flying too much in the last 6 months! so we are travelling to Bali for a friends 50th birthday!

I was invited to fly with a friend from the north of Thailand to Bangkok while he made a film for Thai television. It was an amazing adventure, and we were all treated like royalty, as Joey is not only a pilot, but one of the most famous pop stars in the country!

Have a look at my video on vimeo called 'into the triangle'

We got into a lot of trouble on that flight as we flew over Myanmar and Lao before landing back in Thailand, nearly causing an 'International incident" whatever that is! I think me and Johno are the first pilots to fly the golden triangle!

After two weeks on the road (In the air!) me and Smiler (the wife) stayed with our good friend George in Pattaya flying from his airfield each day. The weather was unusually windy, so we were limited to the last 2 hours each day.

I have been doing a lot of filming, mainly for a "taster" for my next project which I hope to sell to a large film production company.

George myself and Ian, a scottish pilot set off one evening and landed in a small village 60k away, unannounced. We were invited to a farmhouse and were cooked an amazing meal before being driven to a friends airfield. Although the light was poor, I got some great footage for my "taster".

I have also been building a four stroke paramotor for competitions this year. Some pics are in th Pilots PPG Photo File.

Hope you all havent been blown away by the time we get back, and I look forward to flying with you all soon.

ATB

Andrew