Parajet

outkast

I have been surfing the net and reading all I can on paramotors, on my travels I came across the parajet range, reading the manufacturers blurb was impressive, but I guess it would not be anything else, from the reviews I have found of this range 90% seem very positive, as a "new generation" of paramotors I would like to ask, just how good are they compared with the earlier motors form other manufacturers?

anyone on this forum fly these and do they have any issues with them, they seem well biult and well thought out.

Cheers, Dave.

Hi Dave, the Parajet range of motors are very good, you can't go far wrong with these machines and the Tip to Tip team are all flying Parajets. They come with alluminium or titanium cages and some pilots like to fit netting to them for added security in flight. They are easy to put together without messing about with velcro strips.

And if any spares are required the Company are only in Mere if you need something quick. The back up service is excellent with Gilo and Marcus ready to help.

Regards Mike