2 Paramotorists Over Bath Last Night , Anyone On Here???

Malcs

Paul (Bathboy) saw 2 pilots over the Kelston and Weston area of Bath last night.

Just wondering if it was anyone that lurks on here.

Paul asked me to post this as he has no net access today!

Cheers

Malc

Success. We found them via http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PilotsPPGclubUK/

Three more from around the Bristol area that like to use their motors in nil wind and evenings when the hills don't work.

Cheers

Paul

• 4 weeks later...
Paul (Bathboy) saw 2 pilots over the Kelston and Weston area of Bath last night.

Just wondering if it was anyone that lurks on here.

Paul asked me to post this as he has no net access today!

Cheers

Malc

Success. We found them via http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PilotsPPGclubUK/

Three more from around the Bristol area that like to use their motors in nil wind and evenings when the hills don't work.

Cheers

Paul

Finally met these guys flying. Very impressed that with no wind and a very short field they all took off first time with loads of room to spare. All were flying different makes of 'paragliding' wing.

Also a different concept to flying than me/us as 4 people share 3 paramotors. They either do short flights and all have a go, or long downwind flights taking turns to ground crew and collect.

When I started learning their pull start cheap/ish solo based paramotors didn't appeal to me - as they can be pain to start - but they are ideal for these guys as another fresh arm is always there to start them.

Cheers

Paul