Really stoked for this new hobby!

Hi guys my name is CJ. I’m from upstate New York but currently living in deland Florida. I’ve wanted to get into paramotoring for a really long time and one of my best friends just bought a paramotor trike kit and I decided I need to get one soon also. 
I was debating just watching a ton of YouTube videos and learning to fly on my own but I decided to just spend the 3k and go to the Orlando paramotor school. 
I’ll be signing up for it this week and starting in the end of may! I figure after the school I’ll have a lot better idea of the kind of paramotor that would be best for me. 
I’m so excited to get into this hobby/sport (not sure what you guys call it I’m obviously brand new to this stuff). Can’t wait to get reading and learn all about this stuff. 
thanks for having me! 

Hello CJ

You're on a site which is mostly Brits, and so we don't get many visitors from the US. However I wish you luck with your training (which ,by the way,is a very sensible decision by you) and I am sure you won't regret it ... in fact  you'll wish you had begun earlier!. Fly safe and enjoy!

• Like 2