Sponsorship going well!

All,

The sonsorship for the Tip to Tip wings is going very well, we have changed tactic which is having a very good result.

So here it is...

If YOU or your company would like to see your logo on a tip to tip wing you can now make it happen for £500 (this will get your logo on a wing with 3 other logos of the same size)

We started this morning with 18 slots and ended the day with only 14 left.

If you are interested please call me on my mobile from 07:30 until 22:00 any day of the week.

I estimate that the space will be gone in a matter of 10-days.

SW :D

The success continues.

The Met Office has agreed to co-sponsor one of the wings, and has also offered a free two week weather service in the run up and during the event. I have put them in touch with Dan the Man for this one.

They have also invited one or more of the pilots to visit the Met Office in Exeter to give a talk about the event and present an award at their annual staff excellence event in December.

Result!! :D:D:D

Hi Simon, no that's the first one of eight websites, our wing logo will be our brand name "MayContain.com" it's an 'umbarella' website which will hold all the other MayContain sites, it's still being built but should be ready in time :?

I have sent you the logo, please let me know if the format it's in is ok.

Cheers

Richard

The success continues.

The Met Office has agreed to co-sponsor one of the wings, and has also offered a free two week weather service in the run up and during the event. I have put them in touch with Dan the Man for this one.

They have also invited one or more of the pilots to visit the Met Office in Exeter to give a talk about the event and present an award at their annual staff excellence event in December.

Result!! :D:D:D

Well done mate, just been discussing our requirements with Andy at the Met Office and it looks like they will be tailoring the "telephone an aviation forecaster" to our needs, i.e. I'll be in direct contact with them cross referencing both our data feeds and then giving you lot the good news prior to the date and then several times a day as required.

I was rubbing shoulders with the drummer from Massive Attack last night and he said that he would send some wedge while were flying :D

For anyone who dont know... below is a you tube vid. (WITH A LONG START)

SW :D