pap arms

Hello all,hope you all got some decent flying in whilst we've had some good weather! Sunday/monday ment to be crap so thats the weekend outta the window! As for the pap arms im looking at getting the new ones they now come with,has anyone upgraded to them from the boring looking old ones,skydragons have them(only place i know),im tempted! 8)

all, the weekend either looks blown out wet or both, but if there is a window of oportunity down Lambourn way let us know, might pop down for an evening flight but if not see a few of you on Tuesday at 1000hrs.

Mike :?

Rob upgraded his PAP with the new ones and I was so impressed I changed them on mine too. They are a HUGE improvement on the old ones. I was slightly concerned about how much wear the old shackles had received after not that many hours. The new ones take away all the worry and are much less prone to the side to side movement inherent in the old style. Expensive but worth it.