A new item has been listed.[Sold] Hanwag Sky GTX - new

zinuzoid

[Sold] Hanwag Sky GTX - new

I bought last year but never have a chance to use them. So I'm selling as the storage tidy up process 😀

New, never worn, all tags intact.

Original price: 240 EUR

More information: https://www.hanwag.com/hanwag-mens-sky-gtx-marinenavy-h4303/?sku=4047761236473

--------------------------------------

Hanwag has produced the surprisingly lightweight and waterproof Hanwag Sky GTX boots for paraglider and hang glider pilots. Hanwag Sky GTX boots have great cushioning and comfort, breathable and durably. The Hanwag fit is a legend in itself, years of experience, expert craftsmanship, the best materials and robust construction techniques ensure the optimal functionality and outstanding quality of our footwear. Hanwag stands primarily for: A perfect fit, function, quality and handcrafted expertise.

• Advertiser
    zinuzoid
  • Date
    09/03/20
  • Price
    £150.00
  • Category

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Mark Nurse said:

Did these go?? 🤔😁

Mark i messaged Zinuzoid with the intention of buying them, but was informed somebody who flies from same field was going to buy them and not heard anymore so guess it was a Yes sold :(

20 hours ago, kiwi k said:

Mark i messaged Zinuzoid with the intention of buying them, but was informed somebody who flies from same field was going to buy them and not heard anymore so guess it was a Yes sold :(

It's was a bit sporadic since the virus hitting us.  Actually the item is still available so will open up for sale again. 

@kiwi k if you still interested, i'll give it a go.

• 1 month later...