Flying from Whitchurch to waddesdon

Hi All,

just felt the urge to mention a beautiful flight from whitchurch (aylesbury) to waddesdon manor - gorgeous weather and a happy public - Even the police were waving from the race for life (charity run)!! I feel as though when I fly over the countryside , people rush out to look and wave, is it just me?

Another good thing is if you do both PG and PPG you can check out thermal source ideas. e.g I'll see if there is a thermal over there oh yes there is

happy flying

Simon

PJ Macro 2.5hrs

Airwave sport 3

Hi All,

Another good thing is if you do both PG and PPG you can check out thermal source ideas. e.g I'll see if there is a thermal over there oh yes there is

happy flying

Simon

PJ Macro 2.5hrs

Airwave sport 3

I started paramotoring for exactly that reason. The Bridgwater gap is infamous with glider pilots trying to get from the blackdowns to the mendips. With a motor you can check the sources out and it doesnt matter if you bomb you just start her up and try again. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Simon,

I took off in Whitchurch and flew round waddesdon, without landing, and went back to whitchurch.

all those lovely hills everywhere, on the way there I was 35MPH on the way back about 15MPH. I will switch to KMH in the interest of sounding more impressive next time.

I think we should attempt to find a pub for that has a landing field nearby and flyin for lunch, Simon W please can you organise?

Can anyone think of the perfect pub for this?

Kind Regards

Simon

"Simon W please can you organise..."

No, for I am not local to Oxford and do not know the pubs :D

I am sure that Simon P will suss it though. :D

SW :D

• 1 month later...

HI

Another local flyer. I live in waddesdon and was working outdoors on the house all day but unfortunatly did not see you on race for life day.

It is a nice place to fly, I have conntacted them previously to try to gain permission to use the manor as a possible take off site along with the massive airfield at westcott venture park but both of them refused due to their insurence peramiters, Oh well!!

If you would like to meet up and go flying some time give me a bell.

07840 960 550

regards

Gavin