Herne Bay Site???

Pauly1966

Hi All

Am going to Herne Bay at the weekend does anyone know of any site in or close to this area thats suitable for flying from???

I am aware of the sand martins nesting area's to the east of the town and plan to stay well clear so was looking for a suitable field or area west of the town 

or inland a bit.

As am not from the area i would appreciate all the help i can get to avoid any sensitive area's 

Regards

Pauly

Ps:  just so you know that am not some  random nutter anyone who went to this year's PMC flyin  would have flow from our local site that the event was held on and am a member of the 

M.A.D. Paramotoring  Team

Edited by Pauly1966

Hello paul. you are quite welcome to use 'my' field if you like. Its located about 15 - 20 mins flight from the coast in 3 directions. Its in a small village called Adisham if you wanna map it to check it out. Inbox me if its appealing. Grass a bit long but its thin due to no rainfall.

Dave.

What can i said?? went down to Kent looking for a site to fly from and came back with life long friends.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Guys you are the most welcoming warm and friendly bunch of guys that am Happy to call and have as Mates, Frosty you are one in a Million and a smashing bloke, looking forward to my return and a long lasting friendship with you and the Guys and our Guys. Once again thanks Mate 

Pauly :D:launchland:

• 2 years later...
On 01/08/2018 at 22:01, frosty100 said:

Hello paul. you are quite welcome to use 'my' field if you like. Its located about 15 - 20 mins flight from the coast in 3 directions. Its in a small village called Adisham if you wanna map it to check it out. Inbox me if its appealing. Grass a bit long but its thin due to no rainfall.

Dave.

Hi Dave 😎

is this field still available to use ? I live just north of here near Sturry. 

vinnie