H&E R120, Wing and Transporter package! Cheap!

H&E R120 for sale, Has around 30 hours, I have owned it for the last 3 years, It was my first paramotor.

Its overall condition is ok, Small rip on inside of harness, Needs a new clutch as the prop spins on idle, I have a new motor and dont have time to work at it.

the tips of the props have small chips out of them from clipping frame, Engine starts and runs perfect.

Im 6ft and 14 st, It done me fine for starting out but would be better for someone lighter.

Im also including the silex medium wing, It has a rip in the center, would be fine for ground handling

And the transporter is included also.

So all in all it needs a small bit of work and would be a great setup for a newcomer.

I will happily pack it on a pallet for delivery, But it is up to buyer to arrange and pay shipping from N.Ireland, I will do my part

If you want to chat about it call me on 07708739664.. Ciaran, Thanks

Price for everything is £1150 o.n.o

These are older photos (dont know how to upload the recent pics) I will email them to you if you drop me a message.

ImageUploadedByPMC Forum1431450363.094470.jpgImageUploadedByPMC Forum1431450379.154234.jpgImageUploadedByPMC Forum1389648334.905182.jpg

Edited by Paraheli52
To add pictures