Filming for BBC South West.

Dear Tip to Tip ers.....

As you will recall, the BBC and I decided to pull the tip to tip feature from the air in order that we save the exposure and film some flying :-)

So....

My contact is away now for two weeks.

When he gets back, I will be on standby to jump in the car and drive to Dartmoor as soon as the weather is good.

My question,

This is likely to be a drop of the hat or (3-4 days notice at best event) who thinks that there job / life allows for them to join me? The more we can get in the air the better the impact on the TV.

SW :D

Simon, as much as l'd love to go at a moments notice, my work may stop me but l will endeavour to prewarn my boss and perhaps if the dates are favourble l may be able to get away. Working it out this will fall about three weeks before the planned 12/13 April w'end which l have definately booked.

Are you still planning to go on the 12/13 April

Mike

Simon

Although not on the LE JOG run i could get to Dartmoor at the drop of a hat. And I do like to make an impact. I might even be able to get into the air if I aint had one pie too many. Put my name down if you think it appropriate.

Dont forget to send me sort code and acc. no. so i can contribute.

david govier

Dave,

That is exactly what we are trying to do :D just get some nice bright stuff in the air for people to film, you are of course more than welcome :D

SW :D