KD Propellers advice

Hi all,

I'm looking to get a spare 130cm prop for my moster 185 and have spotted a listing on ebay for KD Propellers, and the prices are about 2/3 of the cost of a helix which is what I currently have. Has anyone had any experience with KD props good or bad?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I have not had a KD one... But I can say this,

I have had cheep ones, almost all of them have been crap in one way or another. (I actually had some that were perfectly balanced even though the mounting bolts were off by about 4mm!!! lol)

I have had also many helix ones, they have all been 100% spot on. :-) :-)

If it sounds to good to be true, it normally is ;-)

SW :D

I have a KD prop. 125cm top/rm 80.

Took a while to arrive from the Ukraine and not Ireland as the Ebay ad implies.

However quite impressed with the quality. they are quite heavy compared to helix blades but Well balanced (5g difference in blades but dynamically spot on)

They work, the pitch appears spot on. And im sure they will splinter into a thousand bits like any other prop on the market when tested to destruction.

I have a KD prop. 125cm top/rm 80.

Took a while to arrive from the Ukraine and not Ireland as the Ebay ad implies.

However quite impressed with the quality. they are quite heavy compared to helix blades but Well balanced (5g difference in blades but dynamically spot on)

They work, the pitch appears spot on. And im sure they will splinter into a thousand bits like any other prop on the market when tested to destruction.

Thanks Colin, I am tempted to order one as a spare due to the cost saving but my head says just get another helix one as I know there spot on.