Paramotor Insurance again...

All,

Today I had a meeting with Peter 'the PMC insurance guy' profile.php?u=3826

I am super happy to be able to say that it's all good news :-) :-) It's been an awesome year so far with NO CLAIMS from anyone!!

This has placed us well for negotiations with Lloyds for our renewal!!

Thanks to all who have taken out this policy. It's because of you that we are now in a much stronger position around the table!!

MANY THANKS AND KEEP UP THE CLAIM FREE FLYING!!! :-)

??DO YOU HAVE YOUR 3RD PARTY COVER YET??

If not and you would like to know how to become insured please do give me a call or PM your number and I will call you :-) It is very simple.

1. Be a full PMC member.

2. Evidence of training (including air law)

3. Job done.

If your in doubt as to your training standard or you have any other questions, please do call. :-) It's always nice to talk to people (more so as I have been stuck in the house for weeks due to this bonk weather!!!!)

http://www.alan-thomas.co.uk/paramotor-insurance links you directly to the insurance company page with contact details.

SW :D

• 2 months later...

Are we still on for the renegotiated PMC insurance to be available around the end of Feb?

I've let mine lapse over the winter.

Peter has said he will renew on a month by month pro rata basis at last years rates, but cleaner/easier to wait for the new deal...............as long as it really is going to be end of Feb, when maybe there'll be some flyable weather.