Polini Thor 200 evo wont start

Hi there.

I have a polini Thor 200 evo in a zenith frame. I've been having an issue that when I go into a 360 the engine will cut out, normally I just pull the starter and she fires up again. But today the same thing happened and it wouldn't start. Even now I cannot get it started. I've just changed the plug (which there was a spark anyway) it has a walbro carb on it, fuel is getting up to the carb when primed but I keep pulling the starter I would expect the plug to get wet but it stays dry. Feels like the compression is ok? Would be great if someone has any ideas. Cheers, damo.

Is it dying because the fuel is moving away from the pick up or 'clunk' in the tank when 360'ing'? If so has it sucked some particles from the bottom of the tank?

If the carb has been run dry many times (which it sounds like may be the case in your case) It is likely that the diaphragm has suffered in the process (this is effectively your fuel pump)

The new kit costs about £30 and is worth doing anyway :-)

Hope that helps a little at least.

SW :D