Cool day!

All,

What a top day this ended out to be :D

Mike silv and I did a bit of Land owner PR this morning which went well and involved flying in silky smooth air at about 10:30.

After a fly and a bit of lunch I met up with Dan the Man and Richard Prout (a mate from New Zealand) we all had a great flight and I have to say that Dan the Man executed a 9/10 launch with his HE and Paramania in very light winds, which is great after only 4 flights before!

Nice one matey, Vid on You Tube & 'May Contain Nuts of course' if not tonight, tomorrow.

SW :D

Thanks Simon, top afternoon - that inversion was amazing especially since I have not seen one before (from above). I'll accept 10/10 for the landing, I really fancied a 5 min walk back up the hill ;)

Quick Inversion fact of the day, The shockwave from a nuclear explosion will bounce off an inversion layer in much the same way as it bounces off the ground in an air-burst and can cause additional damage as a result. This phenomenon killed three people in the RDS-37 nuclear test.