Parajet Bailey V5 Zenith Paramotor, Custom Green, 4 Stroke,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Parajet-Baile ... 3cddc9b67a

Only 40 hours Parajet V5 Zenith, 4 stroke paramotor, no need to mix two stroke oil. Start and runs perfectly and is a dream to fly. It is the custom green colour, it comes with a standard Helix prop which has had a few stone chips and has been repaired, it looks a bit tatty but functions perfectly. It includes the optional reserve pocket, I have sewn the zip shut to make sure it never accidently comes loose but is easily removed if required. The reserve is not included but can be negotiated if required. I have a brand new eprop available if you would prefer but this would be at an extra cost.

This machine has been well looked after and has just had full service. It has done 40 hours and is 10 months old. It is used and has some minor marks, that you would expect with any paramotor.

To buy this machine new today with the same options would cost in the region of £6400.

I would prefer cash on collection or cleared bank transfer as the PayPal charges are high.

It is advertised elsewhere and I reserve the right to remove it early.

Any questions please call me, Barry on 07748986084

Edited by Guest