Ahh. That was nice

Took the advantage of the beak in the weather. 4 quick 15 minute flights over the south coast in the afternoon .. Had to put it down a bit sharpish on the third light as it started to snow at 1200ft.... Had to go for the fourth flight however as I forgot to switch the camera on... I was going for the fifth flight but air traffic control said it was tea time, so had to pack up!! What video editing software do people use?

Thanks nick

If you have any mac software (either iMac or iPad) I've found imovie is really easy to use, but a little basic. I've just got Final cut Pro on my mac which is a little more advanced. If this weather ever clears up, I might get to fly again and use it!

If you wanna see some basic editing stuff from iMovie, take a look at my YouTube page 'Daniel J Spencer'.

Pianoman

Sent from my iPad using PMC Forum mobile app.

Agreed, for your normal you tube stuff iMovie is the software (you can no longer buy it) :-(

Final cut pro X is the next step (for the mac) and is actually not that expensive. :-)

Flight for Heroes DVD was all edited in Final Cut Pro X

SW :D

Took the advantage of the beak in the weather. 4 quick 15 minute flights over the south coast in the afternoon .. Had to put it down a bit sharpish on the third light as it started to snow at 1200ft.... Had to go for the fourth flight however as I forgot to switch the camera on... I was going for the fifth flight but air traffic control said it was tea time, so had to pack up!! What video editing software do people use?

Thanks nick

didn't notice a big orange jet while you were there did you :?::D:D