Just some news that I am excited about.

All,

After a very long and happy life my Nan died a few weeks ago. This was sad but not unexpected. I have since found out that she had left me some money with some very specific details as to how it can be spent.

So Basically, a long story short...

I am starting my helicopter training in the middle of January. Needless to say, I am very excited about it! :-) :-)

Do we have any helicopter sorts on here ???

SW :D

I did my PPL (H) years ago but alas had to give it up as I couldn't afford to keep it up :( If I ever am rich again, it's number one on my list of things to do! It's fabulous!

Though I have to say, it's still not as exhilarating as Paramotoring! (With the possible exception of a 'power off / autorotation' landing! - have spare pants ready!)

Pianoman

Sent from my iPad using PMC Forum mobile app.

:-)

I don't expect it will be as exciting as Paramotoring. It's just one of those things that I want to do in my life and this is most likely the only chance I will get to do it.

I have no real interest in owning a heli, and I think I can afford the two hours flying requirement per year to keep the licence so what the hell! :-)

We could club together and buy one! A little forum syndicate? Lol.

You'll love it dude! I'm jealous!

Ps, I still need to join your site properly but don't have easy access to a PC. Can we pay via the iPad app? Or any other way?

Pianoman

Sent from my iPad using PMC Forum mobile app.

Cheers dude.

My Brothers only condition was that he HAS to spend it! lol he is a tight arse (and my nan knew it!) saving money sort. :-) it's going to blow his mind lol I don;t think he has ever purchased anything worth more than £2k.