Propeller dimensions for H&E 120

Dariuszk24

HI to All, I looking info about propeller for H&E 120 this mean I would like to know Pitch and

blade width for this motor ,if anyone fly with please tell me,(wooden or carbon 125cm diameter)

I try make something my own ,but dealers when I ask dont know it,just try much my motor(Name) with prop,but what's happens if I build my own construction and "reall name" just left over-I need to now tech spec.

HI to All, I looking info about propeller for H&E 120 this mean I would like to know Pitch and

blade width for this motor ,if anyone fly with please tell me,(wooden or carbon 125cm diameter)

I try make something my own ,but dealers when I ask dont know it,just try much my motor(Name) with prop,but what's happens if I build my own construction and "reall name" just left over-I need to now tech spec.

Dariuzk

I fly a H&E120. I use a wooden prop. I have always used wooden props made by Aerobat in Spain. They supply H&E. My prop has 49 30 NR marked on it.

49 is the length in inches (that's 124.5 cm)

30 is the pitch, so it advances through the air by 30 inches in one rotation

NR This means that it rotates clockwise when you stand behind the engine and observe the rotation.

Hope this helps