Jump to content


Recommended Posts

At the moment I find I have to have two different insurances. One to cover Public Liability( On Risk) and the other to cover accidental damage to me (Sports Guard) while paramotoring. Does anyone know of an Insurance company that covers both these risks on one policy? It is expensive and no doubt that would be the case which ever way round it worked out, but it would be better to have all the eggs in one basket. Your thoughts please.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Kev,

when you have sat the BHPA exam and shown them how good you are and passed the practical demonstration, you can join the BHPA as a FLPA pilot. For about £70 a year they will include you on their public liability insurance policy, provide you with a monthly magazine (which is quite good), and give you the benefits of being a BHPA member (acess to their sites, discounted entry to shows and a crap helmet sticker).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sure I remember Jane saying they had just that package, even quoted the premium, but I cant remember now. Dont they also include theft and airport baggage loss?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Create New...