Insurance

At the moment I find I have to have two different insurances. One to cover Public Liability( On Risk) and the other to cover accidental damage to me (Sports Guard) while paramotoring. Does anyone know of an Insurance company that covers both these risks on one policy? It is expensive and no doubt that would be the case which ever way round it worked out, but it would be better to have all the eggs in one basket. Your thoughts please.

Bendme

Hi Kev,

when you have sat the BHPA exam and shown them how good you are and passed the practical demonstration, you can join the BHPA as a FLPA pilot. For about £70 a year they will include you on their public liability insurance policy, provide you with a monthly magazine (which is quite good), and give you the benefits of being a BHPA member (acess to their sites, discounted entry to shows and a crap helmet sticker).

I'm sure I remember Jane saying they had just that package, even quoted the premium, but I cant remember now. Dont they also include theft and airport baggage loss?