Meon Valley flyers

MSheps

Hi Mark

Welcome to the site...

We have a little site in Hambrook near chichester. there are currently around 10 pilots who fly from this site and up to 10 other local pilots.

At Present we are not taking on any new pilots to the site. But if you need any info Your more than welcome to give me a ring on 07867317307 Or on the shop number 01243671508

If you have your own site and want some company i am sure we can get a group up to come and visit/fly in.. I would say there were a small group of what i woud class as hard core paramotor pilots who fly Big xc all year round if his is not your style then there are also a few who just like to stay local

Regards

Mark

Hi Guys

Many thanks for the welcome. I had heard of the Hambrook site but wasn't sure if it was an "open" site - clearly not. I have permission from a local farmer to fly from one of his fields and will be talking to another today. Hopefully he will give me permission too.

I need to get some flying hours under my belt and get really familiar with my new gear but cross country flying is definitely something that I want to get into and would love the opportunity some time to join some of your trips.

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark

Yes Hambrook is a closed Site.... Sort of BUT we are very friendly. we have just restricted it to 10 pilots.. Most of them are very active.

When we all meet up and we have met you we can add you on the list. I am sure if we can have a reciprocal flying agreement then that would be great and may be put you top of list!!!! :wink: