Lincoln Newbie

Hi,

I'm Neil, 31 years old Live in Lincoln and have been looking at various ways to get in the air for a while now. Finally decided that Paramotoring is the way to go.

Finally have the funds to start seriously thinking about training etc.

Have got in touch with a couple of companies that offer training close to me, AXB and Paddy's. Hoping to go with AXB as they seem the closest and from what i've read on here seem pretty good.

Am hoping to start my training in the next couple of weeks weather dependent, and depending how that goes will start to enquire with the instructors about the right kit to buy. It's more than likely going to be second hand stuff as i only have about 5K for Kit and Training. Not in any rush though and the Good old british weather will probably ground me anyway.

Just wondered if any of you fly anywhere near Lincoln? It's a quite heavily restricted with the RAF bases we have around here so it looks like i will need to head west a bit to get out of the area.

Be good to hear from and possibly come meet any of you that are local maybe come and have a look at you guys in action and probably pick your brains.

Thanks and hopefully see you up there soon.

Cheers

Neil.